Do you ever look at some of the cards online and think how did they do that? When I was a beginning stamper I remember thinking – The cards online look great but I wont ever be able to do that. After being a demonstrator for as long as me, you get to learn how cards are done and I LOVE TECHNIQUES. Send me some tricky cards that you have seen online and lets see if we can work out together how to make that. So there is no more how do I?
Monthly Archive: January 2016
Did you know that there are many ways to use your stamp sets and accessories?
Did you know that there are typically more than one way to utilize your accessories?
Do you have a burning question or interested to learn answers to common stamping questions?
Each month in my newsletter I show you how to use your stamps or accessories in a different way. Wouldn’t it make sense to get your money’s worth out of the items you buy? Why wait sign up now to receive the newsletter in your inbox.
How would you like to receive a handmade card from me? One of my challenges for 2016 is to give one card a week. I have so many cards that are sitting in boxes clogging up my craft room. I love most of them and that is why I have kept them but its time to let them go. After stamping for over seven years the craft room isn’t getting any bigger. Its a bit like the cupboard full of retired stock…… that’s a whole different story. So if you would like to be a in the running for a handmade card from me drop me a line and I will see what I can do… Its always so nice to get some letterbox loving…..
Welcome Sale-A-Bration 2016!
Have you seen the fantastic Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn for free?
Book your party today and earn extra Stampin’ Rewards!
Hosting a workshop at any time is so much fun. It was one of the first things that made me fall in love with Stampin’ Up! There is so much to be said for getting the girls together and catching up. I love that at the same time you can be creative. With all the craziness of Christmas settling down everyone is a lot more relaxed and wanting to share times with others. A Stampin Up Workshop is the perfect idea and all you need to do is provide a space and a few cups for tea and send out some invites! Much easier than a High Tea session, even though these are fun.
One of the things that I enjoy most about doing workshops is seeing the smile on people’s faces when they say “Look what I made!!!” Do you have a friend who may not be crafty but you love catching up with maybe she is someone you could invite to your next workshop.
During Sale-A-Bration it is the perfect time to host a workshop as there are extra rewards!!!!!! Just host a qualifying party during Sale-A-Bration and earn $40 AUD more Stampin’ Rewards. You could even apply these rewards towards your Starter Kit.
Click on the link here to view the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue online or complete the section below and I will get one in the post to you
I cant wait to show you some of the cute projects that I have been making with the new products
So once again Welcome Sale-A-Bration 2016.
My Stamping Resolutions for 2016
I have been able to spend some time thinking about my stamping resolutions for 2016 since I am not currently working at my normal full time job,and what I would like to achieve for the coming year. These are some of the stamp resolutions or plans that I thought about and plan to work on for the coming year.
- I had the usual – I plan to continue to eat clinkers to get the creative juices flowing but the growing waist line is not supportive of continuing this resolution.
- Drink more water – I downloaded an app that sends me notifications to work on this one, so far so good but the diet coke withdrawal headache is a killer.
- Print more photos – Santa delivered a nice cheque so once that clears from the bank I am thinking a Canon Selphy might be in order so that I can print from my iphone to the Selphy whilst in the craft room would be ideal.
- To Project Life more frequently – I love to scrapbook but feel that I am useless if you give me a 12 x 12 piece of card stock. I love project life and how quickly you can bung out the pages. I sat yesterday and got about 6 back to back pages done and it was all so simple. I now just want to bling it up a bit more.
- To research more about blinging up the Project Life pages. I am a member of some great PL face book groups and I am in awe of how creative these girls are. I want to research and get more ideas from them.
- I want to not buy any greeting cards AT ALL this year.
- I want to post more random cards
- I want to continue my random acts of kindness ideas on pinterest and do some frequently.
- I plan to block out time in my diary to just stamp, scrap and create in my craft room.
- I would like to learn an easier way to watermark a number of photos quickly
- I promise to send a monthly newsletter – have you signed up to receive this?
How does that list compare to yours? I would love to hear your stamping resolutions for 2016
Welcome to the Stamp A Memory Top Ten items for all stampers. Many of these Items are cheap as but you will have them and use them over and over. Many of these I bought when I was a new stamper about 8 years ago and I still use them today. I have loved a lot of them to death to the point that they should probably be replaced.
10. Something to play Bon Jovi on while stamping
What is included on your Top Ten of Supplies needed? How many of these things do you own? How do they aid your stamping ability?