Well I have been a stamper for many years now and Im heading into my eighth year as a Stampin Up Demonstrator. Today I was pondering while making some swaps for the upcoming Australian Convention and I was thinking that so many stamp sets and products have come and gone in that time. I was pondering about what Products I have loved that have gone and ones that I have stayed. I could tell you that its ink pads, cardstock or adhesives, but its not one of those things. For a while I lost this particular item and found that I was lost without it. I can be such a Messer (is that even a word?) when stamping and if you have attended one of my workshops you will know that one of my favorite sayings is – “If it was supposed to be a perfect card you would buy it at the shop!” Well I’m not going to give it up that easy but I can tell you that it is on Page 204 of the Current Stampin Up! Catalogue. First Person to comment correctly on what the product may be I will reward them with one of these 🙂 Can’t wait to hear your thoughts
- Have you seen the new amazing Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for free?
- Click on the link above to see the Sale-A-Bration brochure or click on the Shop 24 hours icon to the right of the screen to be linked to my online store.
- Book your party today and earn extra benefits for hosting!
- It’s the best time of year to host a Stampin’ Up! workshop. You get extra host benefits, and your guests can earn free product! Contact me for more details.
- I will be hosting the first workshop of the year at my house on Saturday 7th February 2015 – email me for more information.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting news! As a Stampin’ Up! convention attendee I have the opportunity to extend a special offer to you, my customer. During convention we learned how to make the gorgeous Tag a Bag project that you see here. Isn’t it amazing? And here’s the best part: from 24–28 May, you can purchase the exclusive Convention Tag a Bag Bundle for 15 percent off! This special offer is only available to convention attendees and their customers.
The bundle includes
- Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags (item 131370) $6.95 AUD/$8.50 NZD
- Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (item 133363) $18.95 AUD/$22.95 NZD
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (item 133000) $8.95 AUD/$10.95 NZD
- Sassy Salutations Stamp Set (item 132070 W item 126707 C); W $41.95 AUD/ 49.95 NZD; C $33.95 AUD/$40.95 NZD
Wood-Mount Bundle (item 138102): $65.25 AUD/$78.50 NZD
Clear-Mount Bundle (item 138103): $58.48 AUD/$70.85 NZD
This offer lasts for five days only, so don’t delay. Contact me today to order your special bundle!
I have been working on bringing you a new blog which will give you tips and tricks on using Stampin Up! Products, as well as inspiring you with projects and ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
This blog will keep you updated on the current specials and promotions that Stampin Up! have as well as information about current classes and team activities.
As readers of my blog I am interested to hear from you, what would you like to know? What projects would you like to see? Is there any classes for themes or techniques that you would like to learn?
I would love to hear from you – please comment on this post