Being a Stampin Up! Hostess gives you the chance to order Hostess only stamp sets. This card uses one of the hostess only stamp sets – Time of Year.
The great thing about this set is that you can alternate the greetings. I would love to see what cards you make with this set.
Time of Year (Photopolymer 141790)
Watermelon Wonder (138323)
Cucumber Crush (138324)
Night of Navy (126970)
Daffodil Delight (131259)
Cucumber Crush (138333)
Watermelon Wonder (138333)
Paper: (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Cardstock (106549 – 12.5 cm x 8.5cm, plus spare for birthday piece)
Watermelon Wonder (138341- A4 Piece cut in half length ways)
Affectionately Yours DSP (141632- 14cm x 10.5 cm)
Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (141426) 3cm piece
1 inch circle punch (119868)
Bone Folder (102300)
Snail Adhesive (104332)
Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
1. Fold the Watermelon Wonder Card stock in half along the long side and crease well with a bone folder to create your card base.
2. Attach the Double sided paper to the card base with snail
3. Ink up the Thinking of you greeting with the night of navy ink and stamp towards the top half of the white card stock.
4. Ink up the words “on your” with cucumber crush and stamp it about a third of the way down the left hand side of the white card.
5. Ink the watermelon wonder and stamp the birthday greeting banner. Cut this out, apply the ribbon to the back and stick to card with stampin dimensionals.
6. Using Markers ink up the small three flowers and randomly stamp on the blank areas of the white card stock.
7. Stick white card stock to main card.
8. Post it or give it away!